User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Outdoors

    Thank you three, I'm glad you liked them!

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Other Re: What I wrote 2

    Hello again... So this is what you were doing instead of writing that essay? *Shakes finger* Baaaaad. ;) I' terrified of wasted effort, First of all I think you wanted ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Other Re: What I wrote...

    Hey, I'm fairly certain that you don't want a critique on this, but I just wanted to point something out. it walks towards me in a stoic fashion, tail between ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invitations: Prologue (2/2)

    So, this would be the second half of my prologue. I hope I've gained some sort of interest in this :) Anyway, it's rather abrupt place to start, but really ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invitations: Prologue (1/2)

    Username: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed! Fratelli: Thank you, as well. I always have problems with the passive voice in narrative scenes...thank you for pointing it out for me! Anywho, ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodnight Irene

    Hello, I'm Maggie, I'll being reviewing your piece today. :) So first of I'm guessing this is based off the song Goodnight Irene? You might want to mention that at ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lamentable Tale of Ben O'Rourke

    Hello, I'm Maggie, I'll be your reviewer today. :) While reading I did not go line-by-line looking for errors (and actually, I didn't see any, anyway) because it would have ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Beeviews (closed for three weeks from 27-7-09)

    Hey! I would love to review something in exchange, if you would feel up to reviewing this for me: Invitations This is the first 1/2 of a prologue. It's 868 ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Outdoors

    Recently I've been traveling alot with my family so I brought along my camera (it's a digital hp one, boring) but I think I caught several good images... This was ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Phantom's Reviewing Basket

    Hey again Basket! I've got something of the fantasy fiction persuasion (rather than non-fiction, sorry again about that!) that I was wondering if you'd read. Invitation It's the first half ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invitations: Prologue (1/2)

    This is the first half of a prologue. I have the second half written, but I figured it would be better recieved in smaller portions. Anyway, the timeperiod is supposed ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: What a Wonderful World

    Okay, so I took what you all mentioned into account and I changed somethings...though I kept others. Hopefully this is better. I see trees of green, red roses too I ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Funky Rhyme Scheme?

    Hey, I'm guessing this is the poem you mentioned earlier? I did like the rhyme scheme and the rhythm for the most part, but some stanzas had issues: To whom ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: What a Wonderful World

    Thank you both for your input, I'll think about going back and adding more detail and a more thorough explanation. Thanks again!

    Jul 6, 2009
  • General Articles Re: I Just Wanna Be ME!

    This seems to be something that would belong in a blog...it's not really an essay, so I don't want to critique it.You bring up some fair points, but I could ...

    Jul 4, 2009


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke