User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • General Articles Re: Bus Stop

    Hello, This is likely going to be quick and painless, but if it's not I apologize in advance. I read through this first quickly and didn't notice anything major that ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: College Essays

    When I look at my dad I see several things. I see a middle aged man with wrinkling skin, a business man with too much on his mind, and father ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bloody Apple

    Thanks guys. I completely forgot this existed, it was posted almost two years ago I think. Wow. Thanks for the comments anyways. -Maggie

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    Hey Jimmy, So, like I already mentioned, my poetry editing skills are about as good as my poetry writing skills. That is to say, not good. :) So, I'm not ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: String Cheese

    *Huggles* Hello, soul-sister! ;) I'm a fellow cheese-stick addict. And lovin' it. Other than the above mentioned, minor things I can't find anything to change. It's completely perfect! ;) Seriously, ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deception by the Viledee

    Hey Iain, Maggie here to do your review! I hope I'm helpful for you! Nit-picks: The dark was deep as black satin Deep as satin? *scratches head* This description doesn't ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Fish. (Poisson d'Avril...)

    Jul 27, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Story of an Elevator

    Hey Caitlin! I'll be your reviewer this afternoon! :) Now, for the piece... The day was kind of blah for me. Just an ordinary field trip, nothing special. Never mind, ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 Very pretty! I love the flower becoming a skirt.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Soma

    Wow, this is fantastic! I really like it. The only thing I thought looked a little strange was the eyelashes...they're in little spike/clumps. That might've been intentional (some people are ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Sickness

    Today, after a Harry Potter filled night of intrigue and adventure, once again I find I have the sickness . Sometimes known as "Boredom". After a mere four hours of ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Haha, Dorothy, awesome. :) 8.5/10 Username: Care to explain?

    Jul 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Another Reviewer :)

    Er, another bump? Nobody's interested...? C'mon, I know you're out there!

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I would put the Twilight books on here (especially 2, 3 and 4) but I figured that would be a give in. ;) Anyway: 5. The Finishing School - Gail ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: closed for editing

    Hello, I'm Maggie! It's nice to meet you! It looks like you're new to the site, so I'll just point out that in general the mods like us to keep ...

    Jul 15, 2009


I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper