User avatar

VivelaMusique

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Dreamwriter: Why thankee. Glad you liked it. :D

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Thanks Yoyo. :D

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fame and Fortune

    GryphonFledgling: Thank you. That's what I was going for, I'm glad it came across that way. Shanan-cat: Thanks. I understand where you're coming from when you say that I could ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Shanan-cat: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it so much :D

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fame and Fortune

    I want to leave a red hot burning brand on the world, I want to sit in Heaven watching the earth be twirled, I want to make a giant tattoo ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: City Streets

    I like the idea of this poem in theory..but the actual execution of it didn't really work for me. Free verse isn't really my thing though. I think it would ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    Mike: Thank you! I'm happy you liked my last line...I found myself pretty clever when I added that... :roll: Hehe. And thank you for pointing that out! I had read ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello all, I'm Maggie, had joined this website a very, very long time ago, (A couple years I think) but never posted and then I lost my password and ended ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fairytales

    This is the first piece I'm posting on this site..I hope it's well recieved. (: Dragons and dinosaurs and witches and ogers, trying to find dinner from a diner called ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    EDIT 2.0: Oh crap, I'm so sorry, I thought this was the general, Hi, I'm me, nice to meet you thread. Oopsy... Sorry again!

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rose Bush

    I'm not an expert on poetry by any means, but I didn't think it was as iffy as the others think. The meaning wasn't totally clear but it came off ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Admiral's Journey

    Great piece. I thought this was a interesting thing to extend on. During the movie it's all arguing, clashing of swords, a quick kiss and then "Bam" Old Norry's dead ...

    Feb 28, 2008


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles