User avatar

Vitaletum

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Safe (Part 2)

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pudding

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dying Love Chapter 3

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: creeping frost

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Power of the Crystal

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him *18*

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Super Sapien: The Arise Of The Winship Underground Community

    Are you going to add more or is that a small excerpt from the story? It's hard to properly analyse your writing style or the story itself, when it seems ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Death and All His Friends Pt. 1

    Numerous punctual errors, except your weariness acts as a get-outta-jail-free card I wanted to know what was going on in the story - thats not a bad thing for the ...

    Feb 9, 2009


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt