User avatar

Vitaletum

  • Archive Re: What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

    Name: Herbert Age: 87 Appearance: Creepy, aged, spurs uneasiness Background: Supermarket clerk, retired Personality: Reserved, perverse Strengths: Persuasion Weaknesses: Modern technology

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Safe (Part 2)

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pudding

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love Chapter 3

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: creeping frost

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Power of the Crystal

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *18*

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome - it really depends how happy you are ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Super Sapien: The Arise Of The Winship Underground Community

    Are you going to add more or is that a small excerpt from the story? It's hard to properly analyse your writing style or the story itself, when it seems ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death and All His Friends Pt. 1

    Numerous punctual errors, except your weariness acts as a get-outta-jail-free card I wanted to know what was going on in the story - thats not a bad thing for the ...

    Feb 9, 2009


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary