User avatar

Vita

Vita

  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    Here's mine: A story starts off going back and forth between the lives of an ordinary dungeon's and dragons party and the adventure their characters are going on in the ...

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Research Re: Writing a non-binary character

    Thanks! this is really helpful. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

    Jun 7, 2020
  • Research Re: Writing a non-binary character

    Thanks! I'll keep what you've said in mind when I'm writing my character.

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Research Re: Writing a non-binary character

    Hi there! I'm working on a story that will feature a non-binary character that uses they-them pronouns. Since I'm not non-binary, I was hoping that any YWS members that are ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Not exactly life changing inspirational stuff, but if your need to name places/things in your story, use latin. A lot of words and names come from latin, so latin words ...

    May 31, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hi! Wondering if someone could review my novel chapters 3 and 4. Links below: Reviews on earlier chapters are also more than welcome. Thanks!

    Apr 20, 2020


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate