User avatar

Vita

Vita

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you believe that God doesn't exist? Why?

    I don't believe in god, and never have. You're request for people to provide reasons he doesn't exist is a bit tricky since it's notoriously difficult, if not impossible, to ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    A few quick things in response to what @quitecontrary said. First of all, you said that animals cannot recognize beauty. Scientists have many reasons to believe that this is not ...

    Jul 11, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The #MeToo Movement

    This is a very old post but it makes me very mad so I'm going to reply to it anyway. First of all, #metoo is not a witch hunt. Most ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    I don't believe in god, or in any higher power. Nor do I believe in life after death, or that their is any specific purpose to our existence. Many people ...

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you then go deaf like Beethoven and never hear your greatest piece. I wish I was less awkward around other people.

    May 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you get so good at it you accidentally create an artificial intelligence that becomes self aware and destroys humanity. I wish I could talk to animals.

    May 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Finish the simile

    As slow as a tortoise acting out "snail" in a game of charades. As intelligent as . . .

    May 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Two sentence horror story

    The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds, line up ...

    May 11, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Hard back vs Paper back

    Personally, I prefer paperback, for the following reason: Most library books are hardback, at least at my library. I have nothing against library books, of course, but if it's a ...

    Apr 20, 2020


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot