User avatar

Vita

Vita

  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but then you get so good at it you accidentally create an artificial intelligence that becomes self aware and destroys humanity. I wish I could talk to animals.

    May 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Finish the simile

    As slow as a tortoise acting out "snail" in a game of charades. As intelligent as . . .

    May 11, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Two sentence horror story

    The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds, line up ...

    May 11, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Hard back vs Paper back

    Personally, I prefer paperback, for the following reason: Most library books are hardback, at least at my library. I have nothing against library books, of course, but if it's a ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hi! Wondering if someone could review my novel chapters 3 and 4. Links below: Reviews on earlier chapters are also more than welcome. Thanks!

    Apr 20, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Felistia's Novel & Short Story Reviews

    Oh, I'm sorry! I must have missed that part in your original post, I didn't realize there was an age restriction.

    Apr 20, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Felistia's Novel & Short Story Reviews

    Hi! If you have time, could you review my novel? Here's the url to the first chapter if you don't have time to read the whole thing, chapters 3 and ...

    Apr 19, 2020


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh