User avatar

Vita

Vita

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you believe that God doesn't exist? Why?

    I assure you, @Yoshikrab I have plenty of humanity left, and I do cherish it. In fact the knowledge that there is nothing after death (or so I believe), makes ...

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    Here's mine: A story starts off going back and forth between the lives of an ordinary dungeon's and dragons party and the adventure their characters are going on in the ...

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you believe that God doesn't exist? Why?

    I don't believe in god, and never have. You're request for people to provide reasons he doesn't exist is a bit tricky since it's notoriously difficult, if not impossible, to ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • WRFF Archive Re: Give Me Your Writings!

    Hi @Tawsif! I was hoping you could review chapters 8 and 9 of my novel corrupted courage. You've been reviewing my chapters since i started it, so I'd really value ...

    Sep 5, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My random art and photography

    A drawing of some roses I did a while ago.

    Aug 26, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My random art and photography

    Two photos I took last year. What do y'all think?

    Aug 26, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    A few quick things in response to what @quitecontrary said. First of all, you said that animals cannot recognize beauty. Scientists have many reasons to believe that this is not ...

    Jul 11, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The #MeToo Movement

    This is a very old post but it makes me very mad so I'm going to reply to it anyway. First of all, #metoo is not a witch hunt. Most ...

    Jul 1, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Give Me Your Writings!

    Hi Tawsif! I'd love a review of my work you've already reviewed other chapters of my novel, so you already know what it's about. I'd love to know what you ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is There a God?

    I don't believe in god, or in any higher power. Nor do I believe in life after death, or that their is any specific purpose to our existence. Many people ...

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Research Re: Writing a non-binary character

    Thanks! this is really helpful. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

    Jun 7, 2020
  • Research Re: Writing a non-binary character

    Thanks! I'll keep what you've said in mind when I'm writing my character.

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Research Re: Writing a non-binary character

    Hi there! I'm working on a story that will feature a non-binary character that uses they-them pronouns. Since I'm not non-binary, I was hoping that any YWS members that are ...

    Jun 5, 2020
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Not exactly life changing inspirational stuff, but if your need to name places/things in your story, use latin. A lot of words and names come from latin, so latin words ...

    May 31, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]

    Granted, but you then go deaf like Beethoven and never hear your greatest piece. I wish I was less awkward around other people.

    May 12, 2020


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb