User avatar

VioletJune

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clear Vision

    Hmmm I guess around fouteen and up? Lol I'm not sure.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clear Vision

    I spend half of lunch before I notice him. He is standing against the wall staring at me. Kaylan, the most gorgeous person I have ever met face to face. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold

    Haha ah man you are really funny, like you seriously just brightened my day. I don't like when people just tell you things like good job! Love your writing! Your ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stubborn Key

    Omg! Hahahahahah I thought this was soo funny! I am laughing so loud right now that my mom is yelling at me. Brilliant story haha, thanks for brightening my day ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of the Sun

    I like it! Ha ha i think it's cute and I want to read more :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: White Horse (One-Shot)

    Yes, the Taylor Swift lyrics did make it kinda cheesy but I've seen this happen to people I know hundreds of times and I like the way you portrayed the ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold

    Cold Why can’t I shut the window? Why can’t I just get up and shut it? Is it because I’m paralyzed by how obvious tragic this situation is, or because ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Year's Eve

    Thanks ha ha I appreciate your comments :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boneyards

    I think your piece is really pretty. It's short but it has the potential for a really, really interesting story. Loved the descriptions. :)

    Mar 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Love

    I think the reason we all fall in love, even if it's with the wrong people and we know it's just going to end up hurting us, is because we ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Torture

    I highly disagree with Morgan. "Silence. Noisy, noisy silence." Seems very clear to me. I mean haven't you ever been somewhere so quiet, so silent that it feels loud enough ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His story.

    Gorgeous lol. I loved this; it has an affect on you that just pulls you in. I really hope there's more!

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Timeless Masquerade

    I love it. Ha ha there's nothing else really to say. Everything fits. It sounds like a really interesting song. I'd love to see the music video :D

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dandy Lion Seeds

    Yay! People finally responded! OK first of no I would most definitely not want to control my dreams if I had the option to, their too entertaining. Secondly this piece ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Urban De Sauveterre: Dance With the City, Eat Your Own Flesh

    Oh my God. I am officially in love with your piece, every part. There is nothing to object to because everything either makes me smile or laugh or stare perpetually ...

    Mar 27, 2010


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau