User avatar

VioletJune

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Katie's Puddles

    Thanks! Man haha I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to comment, I was like damn is it really that bad? But yeah haha I like the thong ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Katie's Puddles

    *OK so I think I posted this in the wrong category last time, and no one commented, so I'm sorry if you've read this before but here it is.* Too ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jump *edited*

    It was OK, and I liked it, but it felt like a kid wrote it, like you didn't know how to explain everything in the write way.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Never Should Have Followed

    I liked it but it was a little rough, it seemed like you repeated ideas over and over.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Analogous Souls-Part One

    Oh my God this is so sad :( I feel like crying but that's a good thing because that means your that good of a writer haha, nice work.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: POV of Girl in Chemisty Class

    Wow! Pure geinus lol. I loved it and was laughing really hard near the end because that's happened to me :?

    Apr 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Katie's Puddles

    Too Damn Early In The Morning I roll over; my legs are twisted in the sheets but I don’t care, and bury my head in the pillow. The orange fabric ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    Hahahahah you're a genius, I am in awe of your raw brilliancy. *Gets down and bows*

    Apr 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: the new kid - 1/2 chap 1

    I really want to know how old Jared is haha, because as soon as I started reading it i got the impression he was in fourth or fifth grade but ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Clear Vision (Continued)

    I sit at the tables in the commons, accompanied only by a couple stoner boys forced to be here by their ever present police records and a handful of other ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Story Currently Untitled-Chapter 1

    Very interesting plot but I found that you repeated ideas a lot, just try to rephrase a few things and you should be fine.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    OK just a couple notes haha. First off the way you describe how her parents work for the CIA is a little blunt and too straight forward, it doesn't leave ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lorelei

    Yes haha I want more too, I like how robbing the jewelry store or whatever doesn't freak her out but she is kinda consumed by the bacteria and grim from ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thou Dost Not Compute

    This poem seems really perfect to me, all the symbolism you used matched up exactly to what you were describing and I didn't want it to end :)

    Apr 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Cat Got His Whiskers-An Original Folktale

    I think you really used your imagination on this piece, it flows pretty smoothly and is an entertaining read I only found a couple typos, nice work.

    Apr 2, 2010


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"