User avatar

VioletJune

  • Other Poetry Re: Darling Dear

    Thanks :) and yes if you want you could post it on your facebook, I would feel honored :) but sorry about the roughness, I've never really done poetry before ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Darling Dear

    *I know it's lengthy but I'm human, forgive me lol* Yeah, I see you. Sitting in the back of the room, hoping we’ll all just pass over the glaze in ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Darling Dear

    Ok idk what happened but I didn't want to post this now, and I need to edit it so my appologies. It's also missing a part- that's what the random ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Darling Dear

    Yeah, I see you. Sitting in the back of the room, hoping we’ll all just pass over the glaze in your eyes. Hiding under that over-sized sweat shirt of yours. ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Circles. (Based off the song "Circles")

    Omg! Hehehe this made me sooo happy! I love love love Flyleaf (Yes you got the name of the song wrong but we'll keep that secret!) so when I saw ...

    May 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreams

    Thanks but this is like the same response I get each time and it's so frustrating! I don't know where to post this because every time I post it somewhere ...

    May 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prevailing Darkness

    I want more haha if you don't post more I will surely be disappointed because this isn't enough to sustain my interest. I'm not going to point out your typos ...

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The limitations of age.

    I don't know why but I have always found stories about anyone considered an adult particularly boring, no offense. This story made me feel tired lol but maybe that was ...

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ride

    OK omg peeps stop arguing over YWS I think the first reviewer was just witnessing her first menstrual cycle so take pity on her. If you want to bag on ...

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When The Truth Speaks, It Hurts

    OK so I like how strong you made your main character's opinions, like about the emo's. I just hope you don't feel that way cause that would almost make you ...

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Katie's Puddles

    Ahh my muse finally arives! Hello Kathryn Marie :)

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreams

    *If any of you out there are smart enough to realize it, yes, I stole a couple lines from Sell Your Soul by Hollywood undead* Dreams are gateways for all ...

    May 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When I Thought I Was Safe!

    Wow, this story was really good. I mean the wording skills weren't so great but the entire idea of the story totally gripped me and I want to read more! ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreams

    * Ok so this is a really old poem I have and I decided to edit it so enjoy * Dreams are gateways for all the evil, the hate, the ...

    May 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Katie's Puddles

    *OK so I think I posted this in the wrong category last time, and no one commented, so I'm sorry if you've read this before but here it is.* Too ...

    May 16, 2010


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint