User avatar

VioletJune

  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work

    I love the bird/alligator! Hahaha it's really funny

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 3)

    Oh Katie darling :) lord knows I've been reading your stories FOREVER and you are definitely improving. *throws confetti into air* Yeah, quiet a few typos but we can't win ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cage

    Depression is a strange state of emotion. It’s all consuming, controlling, devastating. It hides under sheets and in between floor board cracks. In places so bright no one would guess ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Other Re: The Cage

    Thanks for your input I really, really appreciate it :) I'll try putting it up in dramatic poetry and see what I get there lol.

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Well, first off that whole beging part ruins the story, now one wants to have everything in the story be set before them, it ruins the surprise. And everytime there's ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Other Re: The Cage

    So I really had no idea where to post this, if you have any ideas I would appreciate your input :) Depression is a strange state of emotion. It’s all ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack

    Wow. I really most certainly enjoyed this lol. It flowed very smoothly and I totally didn't expect him to be the killer! Love love love it haha- Vi :)

    Jun 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Viscous Memories

    I liked the idea of this story but I would like it MUCH more if you toned down on the big huge descriptive words, I mean I'm all for dabbling ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Buildings

    Thanks for editing, and very nice job with your pictures :)

    Jun 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    So I read all these stories at like two last night and was way to exhausted to leave a comment but I just wanted to let you know they're great! ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Twins.

    I really liked the idea of this story, it made me laugh. Everyone else pointed out most of your mistakes so I'll just say it needs more development haha, hope ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Highway's Children

    Um, wow. This is fantastic in my opinion, you're writing style is super original and totally kept me interested. The subject, the main character, the plot- totally had me pulled ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Buildings

    Did no one else notice that bulidings is spelled wrong? (Sigh)

    Jun 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Hospital Road

    This story seems a little awkward, I like the idea but the way some sentences fit together was just confusing and random. Hope you keep trying and good luck :)

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Darling Dear

    Wow! Thanks :) and no this wasn't a personal experience, I was just thinking of it haha.

    Jun 10, 2010


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'