User avatar

VioletJune

  • Art & Photography Re: Midday Meditation

    So here's a pic I took of my friend Juliana that I really enjoy, I hope you like it too :)

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I once knew a girl

    I have to say that this may possibly be my favorite poem of all time on YWS like honestly, I personally loved the way you delivered the story and the ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Apology

    I thought this poem had a really nice theme, everything rolled together pretty smoothly and your descriptions were very good, I only had a few things I didn't like, including ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Night Stand

    Wow, I really, realy, REALLY liked this. Totally captured the mood of the situation and portrayed it in an interesting light. Nice job!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masquerade of Patriotism

    I liked this because it was very true, your wording skills are great and I hope you post more :)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    Wow, this is really good! Bravo! :)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darling Dear

    OK so I posted this a long time ago and am re-posting it because no one ever goes back that far so I know some people haven't read this, and ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 5)

    Well everyone else can disregard my last comment seeing as she fixed everything lol

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elle (Chapter 5)

    Ok, so I liked this a lot :) at some points I kinda though, well this seems a little cheesy, but I had to remind myself that it is fantasy ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Mommy

    I really wish this had been about a little child. . . . I really don't like stories about animal love, I mean don't get me wrong I love animals ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cage

    Aww that's like my favorite line! Haha but I totally get your point. . . It does change the tone. . . Oh well though. And no we haven't officially ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My calm

    The only thing I have to say is that you need to CAPITALIZE YOUR I'S! Gah that was very annoying to me haha, other than that I (

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writer's Block.

    Ok! Well I guess I'll be the first to comment :) It's very short, but i think that adds to the point. The only think I would suggest is changing ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Orpheus [Edited]

    Definitely enjoyed this :) it portrayed a very captivating story and was easy to follow. The only type of reviewing I might suggest would be the coma usage but hey, ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts

    I liked this, pretty short and sweet and to the point. I found it quiet relatable and liked the way it flowed.

    Jun 21, 2010


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman