User avatar

VioletFantasy

VioletFantasy

  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2020

    Username: VioletFantasy Name/Alias: Violet Interests: Writing, books, cross country, crocheting, waffles, skiing, cheesecake, food in general, hiking, blankets. Color Preferences: Any shade of purple(

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature!

    You've still failed!! 10/10

    Nov 25, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Pie

    Nov 19, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    Vocabulario: Los sustantivos toy _________________________________________ marionette _________________________________________ doll _________________________________________ stuffed animal __________

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    strip

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [5]

    Moon

    Nov 12, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Chicken writing or reading

    Nov 12, 2020
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoMo- Just Friends (Working title)

    I’ll probably have a more detailed post regarding the overall plot of the story and the main two characters done tomorrow! However, here’s a small tidbit of it for now. ...

    Oct 27, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    I am so sorry that I haven’t replied. I have been absolutely swamped with schoolwork. I am taking 8 classes, with 5 of them being for college credit. I haven’t ...

    Sep 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Yes!!

    Aug 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Thank you all for the support

    Aug 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Yes! I’m sorry that it took me so long! School has been hectic and my friend’s house burnt down, so it’s been a long week xD.

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Samantha and the others are all crowded around the newcomer. Annabeth is tending to his wounds with something she calls “Hydra’s blood”. The name sounds vaguely familiar to her, but ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Wayfarers [OOC]

    Wow, you guys have really been brainstorming! Sorry that I haven't gotten a chance to post until now. I love all of the ideas, especially the ones about traveling to ...

    Aug 27, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The Wayfarers

    Samantha is standing in a circle, along with three other people. They are all wearing clothing similar to hers, equipped to keep them warm in this cool environment. The similarities ...

    Aug 24, 2020


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak