User avatar

Veritas

  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Not that you'll ever see this review, but I stumbled across it and thought it was worth reviewing anyway. I really like it. It was dark and beautiful and meaningful. ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Sparks

    Well, I took the time to read it so might as well give it a go: To write good fantasy, detail is the key. The fatal flaw of most fantasy ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Avatar

    OMG, that is adorable! *speechless*. That's just plain cute....

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: He said

    Very simple, very touching. I think that is the story of many peoples lives and you captured it on a whim. Great job!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Faith

    A fairyland....climbing a tree.... Hmmm.... Okay, let's go what that one :P Well, I have to say that I'm impressed with how you handled that prompt. :P The best part ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: YWS is the Best

    Reminds me of middle school!!!!! Lol acrostic is amazing! People look down on it because it's so simple but I like it! Sometimes short and simple is the best. YWS ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled for now...

    Your main strength in this piece was the emotion you poured into it. I don't know if it's written off of personal experience but it doesn't even matter because you ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Today I cried.

    I have to agree a lot with Tori. I can understand what you tried to do with repeating "I cried". Sometimes, if done right, the meaning will grow with every ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What love does to sOme people #2

    I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Matthews. She hit it dead on. Your concept is cliche, but then again, most writing concepts are cliche. The trick is ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: the inklings

    The detail and feel of this poem is really impressive and I love it! I agree with tgirly about the third verse. Other than that I really have nothing to ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Bird

    This is very good! The simplicity makes it all the more powerful. Kudos!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sisterly Affection

    Awww...I wish all sisters could be as close as this! Lovely poem, you capture the emotion well :)

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ted, His Friends, and the Evil Rain Master

    Well...there's something about the randomness to this piece that makes it amazing! :D Honestly, some call it dumb, I call it incredible. Nonstop laughing all the way through. I really, ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Crossfire

    This is more like prose, i guess, so I don't know where to post :P Crossfire for Bhayden It’s strange to be caught in the middle of a war you ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One More Day

    Wonderful poem with room for improvement :) I could feel the longing and the heartache in it which is good. It just felt a little fake to me. But hey, ...

    Jun 28, 2011


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda