User avatar

Veritas

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Patio - HayesTheHayes

    This was very raw and free flowing and I think i like it that way. Nothing fancy but it still has an effect. The rhyme is a bit off but ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cherry Blossom Heaven

    Beautiful prose! Highly enjoyable! You just us just enough for us to use our imaginations and I'd call that successful writing. You're rhyme was a bit off in these three ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, call me writergirl15

    Hi there! The sites you mentioned are pretty good so I know you'll love YWS. I'm pretty new too but people are super nice (even when they're being critical). You ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Canoe Tritina

    *Shivers* That was exceptionally. And you're only twelve?? You're going to be a poet to be feared when you're older! The detail in this poem was visually stunning and exceeds ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forrbidden Fruit

    Ah, another love/brokenhearted poem. Well, let see what we've got here. I've read one too many terrible love poems and I'm pleased to say that this wasn't one of them ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Far Away and Long Ago

    The main thing I need help on with this one is the punctuation. I've been told that I could leave it the way it is and it would be fine. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Destined to be

    COMPLETELY RELATE TO THIS. Shining from the crowd You might want to put a comma here. I am destined to be, Replace the comma here with a period. hopefully one ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Real Me

    I, unfortunately, have you agree strongly with hopeispeace. Readers don't generally want to read about you. (As mean as hat sounds). And If you must write about you, turn you ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode To....

    Okay, I really did get a great laugh out of this one. I didn't know where you were going with it and I was a bit on edge. Then I ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Simplicity

    The format is intentional... Simplicity I’m here holding a little baby girl in my arms And I can’t help but to notice her Simplicity. Little baby girl, what makes you ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Spilt Milk

    I liked it at first, but then it when a little down hill, especially the last lines. Not really sure what you were talking about. I liked the overall poem ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: By the Road

    So I read this twice. The first time I wasn't sure if I liked it, so I took the liberty of rereading and found that I did like it. Very ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Puppet Master

    I read this three times and here's what I got out of it: 1st time: Plain amazing! The language was so beautiful and precise that by the end I forgot ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Re: What is the Point?

    This is a well written emotional piece. I right pieces like this so I know where you're coming from. The mistake people often make while writing things like this is ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: And He Came

    Woa, okay that was unexpected. Poor child. :( The atmosphere was set from the beginning and stayed consistently dark. Very good writing skill, that is. I could picture everything (unfortunately). ...

    Jun 28, 2011


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey