User avatar

Veritas

  • Art & Photography Re: Cover for a novel

    Hey that's pretty good! The only suggestion I have would to change the color of your name on the bottom. It kinda blends in to the background on the top ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Why the Wolf Howls to the Glowing Moon

    I don't think that people understand how hard writing a folktale is. You have to incorporate detail (but not too much) dialogue, emotion (sometimes), and have it all come together ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Impression of a Generation

    I got the message but I really had to fight for it. I hate giving negative reviews but I didn't really like this one. Either it didn't make much sense ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imperceptible

    It's amazing prose, to be sure! Great detail and very nice language. The words you chose were a nice breath of fresh from the usual poems I read here. It ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Burning

    Just a random muse. Short but, hey, I kinda liked it... Burning The dream began as any other. It was an absurd, shapeless swirl of black and blue and red. ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Retards Attempting Poetry :)

    Retards attempting poetry...how accurate. I'm not much for things that use language but this was actually really good because it was true. Most rap is nothing more than some guy ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sparrow and Spaghetti: Chapter 1 part 1

    Sparrow and spaghetti....this definitely wasn't what I expected lol :P But that doesn't mean it was bad. On the other hand ti was actually very good! Few things catch my ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Power of Time

    Hey, this was really really good! Your rhymes weren't forced and flowed very nicely. Time is becoming my enemy It's taking so much away It does not ask what I ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ugly

    I really liked this and the message you convey. It's impressive that it came to you while looking at gross water instead of at an actual person. A testament to ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Obsidian: A Tale of Africa

    Chapter One He cracked his eyes with the coming of the dawn and his dreams were immediately shattered. He snapped his eyelids shut in a futile attempt to reclaim the ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Haven't Thought Of a Title for This Piece Yet :(

    A bit rough but well-worded and interesting. Great job :)

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everyone's hiding a knife..

    Wow! The title itself drew me in and as I continued to read I fell more and more in love with it. That was brilliant and so terribly true. The ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mirror Mirror on the Wall

    Oo! Another poem! Let's take a look shall we? I looked into the Silver Lake and my soul was layed before me. Spelling: Laid. For the lake was but a ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One day

    I didn't like this at first but by the time I reached the end I found it quite cute and entertaining. It has that surreal and dream-like feel of a ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll sing you a classical song

    Well...that was interesting :P It was creative to be sure, but I probably wouldn't turn it in for an assignment or put it in a magazine. However, if it was ...

    Jul 1, 2011


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)