User avatar

Veritas

  • Lyric Poetry Re: count on me

    Wow this is smooth! My friend walked by and looked at me funny because i was singing along XD I tried all different styles and even tried rapping it. (Fail.) ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because

    First of all, welcome to YWS! You're going to love it here! I just joined a bit over a week ago and I've fallen in love with this place. Just ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Not...

    Interesting...perfect Ebonics.

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Things I Just Have to Say

    So these are the things you just have to say, huh? Wow, that's a lot of things XD Please, please, please! We need stanzas! It literally hurts the reader to ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams

    I hate being critical but the point is to improve in your writing. I found this rather cliche. This is something I wrote a little over a year ago. I ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The World is Spinning in Deep Effect

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I think this poem was short and brilliant! The title was what caught my eye, it's very unusual which makes it interesting. You probably shouldn't make ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to a Bat

    BRAVO! Let me say that was one of the best things I've read recently. Your rhyme was incredible and your language was perfect and strong. I never thought someone could ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Roof.

    Concept is perfect, it just wasn't displayed as well as it could have been. The emotion was flat partly because of the unnecessary rhymes. This can be really good if ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: vegetarianism

    I enjoyed this! I tried to be a vegetarian and was defeated by a plate of steak at a BBQ. Meat was just to good give up. I don't think ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Death Of A Legend

    Wow, this should be in a book somewhere! It completely reminded me of a Greek story, specifically the Odyssey. Claiming god-status in the end really put the edge on the ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Now a Skeleton

    I was confused as well about the "I am her creator" thing but the end cleared that up :) This was very descriptive and captivating and it reminds me a ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conflict Between a Writer and His Characters

    Okay...give me a moment to get over how amazing that was... Okay, still not over it but I can talk now XD. That really was great and I can totally ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fireworks

    Go to North Korea. Go to China. Go to Kenya. Got to Germany- Heil Hitler!!!!!!!!!! Nah... Just stay here, in the land of the free and the home of the ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sinking

    Hey there! I saw that you were a girl and you're my age so I thought I'd read and review this. Maybe we can be friends :) Anyway, the poem! ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fireworks

    Newly edited according to multiple wise suggestions (thanks guys, you know who you are!). Go ahead, shoot me down for being unpatriotic, but this is my take on what happened ...

    Jul 5, 2011


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare