User avatar

Veritas

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forsaken

    At long last, a brave soul to utter the name of God! I applaud you :D Now, to the review! My God, why have You forsaken me? Good first verse. ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Here

    Hey there, squirt! This is a nice and simple poem. It's nice the way it is and still it could better. Poetry is about emotion (or lack of depending on ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Angel's Fall

    You've definitely earned a "like" for this one! This is very beautiful and i didn't find it as bad and repetitive as you said. This is amazing and even more ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tolerance

    A series of haiku, I'd love to know what you think! Punctuation is a bit out of wack, I'm aware, feel free to correct me! And ask away is you ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Definition of Hell

    Great chapter! I thought it was funny that on the main page I saw "The Definition of Hell" next to a Spongebob avatar XD

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: When I let my mind wander

    First of all, let me say welcome to YWS! You're going to love it here and just by reading this poem I can tell that you're going to be a ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Perfection

    I'm actually very impressed with this. I had to get up and drink some lemonade because you made me so thirsty! This is so very realistic and it reminded me ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Great date

    I agree with Nafe on most of her points. This poem either needs to be heartfelt or funny and entertaining. You fell into a grey area. I wasn't sure if ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Once, I Was Mother Nature

    Hmmm...this is very good and made me think. We humans are so....cocky. we think that we're have such control over everything like its our decision that matter. Yeah, right. One ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The stranger

    Isn't it strange how the compliments of a complete stranger can mean more than a compliment from a friend? However weird it is, it's true. Strangers like the people here ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rose Petal Liquid

    Morbidly beautiful, beautifully morbid...I really can't decide but i know it was great! Had tears in my eyes by the end. The whole broken-hearted thing is so cliche and I ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Nameless

    Wow, that got better and better as I went along. So let me get this straight: humans hate elves, humans are killing elves, humans are going to march to some ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Re: To see through me.

    Hey there! I think you did a really good job with this. The description was topnotch. I wrote a poem about the moon (random one night could see it from ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Simplicity at it's finest.

    The poem is a simple as the content suggests and I applaud you for that! I once read a poem called Simple that was at least three pages long...yeah, that ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Coward

    This is brilliant and completely true. This are the characteristics of a cowards and put so elegantly on paper! It's pure genius. Nice format, nice wording, great overall! Veritas

    Jul 8, 2011


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke