User avatar

Veritas

  • Other Re: Why hellooo!

    Hey! I'm Christian, but don't worry about that, I'm not here to diss you or anything :) I was just super curious because I've heard of the religion but i ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Harmony

    Very beautiful and elegant. I love the freeform of it. The only thing I would suggest would be altering the second verse a bit. I don't know if it was ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Take A Chance.

    Wow! I'm not an artist (I'd like to be but I can't even draw a straight line) but I can tell you did a really good job on these! I'm ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: OBSIDIAN: A Tale of Africa

    Obsidian by Veritas Rated T Warnings: Violence and very subtle mature themes due to sensitive subject matter. The rating is for later chapters A/N: Hey guys, thanks for taking the ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *grins shyly* Hi there...

    Hi there everyone! (sorry for any mistakes. I'm writing on an iPad and autocorrect is my worst nightmare). I'm Veritas and I'm really excited to be here! I'm tried other ...

    Jun 27, 2011


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening