User avatar

Veritas

  • Narrative Poetry Re: For the Love of the Hero

    Hey there! Here's a poem I wrote after reading some of my favorite fantasy books. Yes, it's very juvenile, but it was written to reflect the childish nature that finds ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon for Amaya-Windrunner

    Excellent work! Everything looks proportionate which is an amazing accomplishment in itself! I agree with Ty: it could use a little shading. But other than that...Bravo!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful UBC

    OOOO...the french is what made this poem for me. You're extremely descriptive and this was truly a pleasant read. It sounds like you had a wonderful time :) keep writing, ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Early Bird; Not a freaking Senryu(that's for Karzkin ;)

    This poem is great Short and sweet and to the point Haiku's are the bomb!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: peace

    Beautiful poem! The rhyme scheme was very well done and flowed excellently. It's the last few lines that I tripped on a bit: "If we can make the world, A ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You don't have my heart

    You have a great basic idea for this piece and it has a great potential, however I think you could have made it more powerful. Some writers have to sacrifice ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poor little girl

    So short and yet so very effective and powerful. I call that a successful poem. I loved "They promised you the world/They gave you a corner". Very, very, powerful. Loved ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person In The Mirror

    Great poem ad good content. I can perceive the feeling you're trying to give off. I think the flow needs a little work, though. I agree with what Deanie said ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What's a kiss worth these days?

    Wow....that should be in a book somewhere!! I can't find anything to nitpick! Very intense despite it's length. It really does make you think about how worthless a kiss has ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Can't Win

    I completely understand, girl. My family comes to blows sometimes and it's hard to be caught in the middle. I wrote a poem about it called Crossfire (guess the title ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    Oh, writer's block....the pen's arch nemesis... I think we can all relate to this one. I commend you putting the pent-up frustration of all writers on earth in one poem ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *grins shyly* Hi there...

    That was the best laugh I've had all day! Haha, yeah I wish I was that much of a genius! Lol thanks so much for the welcome, it's super appreciated!

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Inking Pens ^_^

    Ummmm....wow? Lol I clicked on the link and didn't expect to see such incredible drawing!! You're really talented, you know that? Your lines are very clear and precise and fantastic!! ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What A Heart Has Done

    The content of this poem is very beautiful a it was a pleasant read. I think you could change the format up a bit though. Some verses are super long, ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry for Me

    Don’t cry for me Because I never want to see another tear Don’t ask me about what happened: No one will ever know. None but me. I’ll remain trapped in ...

    Jun 27, 2011


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice