User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Art & Photography Re: Final Jump

    Hi kat jackson This was good. I agree with Kaedee when she says her eyes were pulled in all different directions. There is a lot to look at in this ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden flower (and a random eye)

    This is very good. The flowers are very drawn. Your a very talented sketcher and at showing the light and shade in the flowers, which is difficult to do. The ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Book Thief

    This is very good. The figures in this picture are very whimsical looking. There look fairy tale like. The little girl and the ugly hag are a figure I have ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: No Country for Old Men / The Road

    I love No Country for old men. Although I thought It was the scariest movie I have seen in a very long time. I can see why it won all ...

    Jul 29, 2009


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11