User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Randomosity Re: Tattoos!

    still living with my as parents so tatoos are not an option I will probely get one when I move out, maybe a quote

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    never heard of it 2/10 The edge of love

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I simply wanted to put my writing up and have people review and help me improve. I also wanted to be part of a site where younger people had a ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    I fully believe they should allow gay marriage, Everyone has the write to be with the person they love. It is a horrible prejudice, on a par with hating people ...

    Jul 24, 2009


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory