User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    my beloved purple ipod has about 800 songs. Some of my favriote arists are Lily Allen Queen Regina Speaktor Bob Dylan etc

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

    loved it. Absolutly cried my eyes out. Cate Banchett makes me proud to be australian. America will never claim her!!

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Transformers 2

    hated it. Effects to fake and Megan fox with fake eyelashes, flashy clothes and zero acting ability. Don't waste your money

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    Loved it. It has all these horrible, confronting issues in it (poverty etc) but it is suprisingly uplifting.

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    my best friend is complaetly in love with them... but I really don't like them. Boring, cliched lirics, generic voices, to squeaky clean.

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Keira Knightley!

    When i read the title for this thread I was already planning on writing a big rave. I am a massive Keria fan. She not only is incredibly gorgeous (and ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, Interrupted

    I am 100% a fan of this. It was brilliant. Amazing. And Angelina deseved that oscar 100 times over. But read the book if you have not all ready. It ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    It is true she has no talent. A lot of her roles like HTLFAAP could have been played a lot better. In my Opinon she is ethier going to turn ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Vera Age: 15 Fav Book: Gutair, Highway, Rose Fav author: Hunter S Tompson Fav Food: Gum ( Does that count ) Fav store: markets Fav Hobby: scaring myself Fav ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: My Sister's Keeper

    The book was one of the best books I have read in a very long time. It was a heartfelt look into a world of surgery and medicine. I love ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Twilight Cliches

    this is not really a cliche more something that bothers me Bella Swan = Beautiful Swan I mean who are you kidding Bella self essteem goes down the drain when ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 303 rocks, nikleback is OK, never heard of skillet Girl, You have no faith in medicine - the white stripes Womanizer (Cover) - lily Allen bohemian rhapsody - queen ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Insperation

    What was something that you saw/smelled/touched/tasted/heard that inspired you.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    watched an audio commentary. 25 to be exact

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi

    Irish tradgedy

    Sep 19, 2009


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)