-
Re: Racism
I would just like to raise another point about racism. Racism is still a huge part of our society, but no one ever wants to admit to it. I'll give ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
Make it a big one rhett gone with the wind
May 17, 2010 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
you say creepy I think unique
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
cry
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: How to be Cool
This is a really stupid article. I know a lot of people who would not call you cool for doing this. It is also really mean article. "do this or ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Half-Blood Prince
I acctully really liked it. Awsome
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube
Funny as. Even though I love Dark Knight i loved the spoof.
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
First and third. Second is hard for longer work.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Best Movie of 2005
Broad back mountain and Capote. Amazing performances in both. I also really liked pride and prejudice.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I'm one of those sad people that can not live without there mobile.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Drag Me To Hell
I have not seen this movie but I want to. I'm not usually a horror film fan but this looks very interesting.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Sterotypes and Labels
Stereotypes are just a way to judge people. I play chess does that make me a geek No
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?
Don't stop till you get enough
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Add a sentence!
It involved a needle, a ribbon and a lot of sand.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"Boys" Lady Gaga
Oct 3, 2009
