User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Keira Knightley!

    When i read the title for this thread I was already planning on writing a big rave. I am a massive Keria fan. She not only is incredibly gorgeous (and ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, Interrupted

    I am 100% a fan of this. It was brilliant. Amazing. And Angelina deseved that oscar 100 times over. But read the book if you have not all ready. It ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    It is true she has no talent. A lot of her roles like HTLFAAP could have been played a lot better. In my Opinon she is ethier going to turn ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    banned for wanting to join the crazy

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Vera Age: 15 Fav Book: Gutair, Highway, Rose Fav author: Hunter S Tompson Fav Food: Gum ( Does that count ) Fav store: markets Fav Hobby: scaring myself Fav ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    banned for spelling crocodile wrong.

    Sep 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pippa

    Pippa Does not dream in colour or in black and white. She dreams in sepia, a golden orange tone. Pippa has a bad case of gypsy blues. Pippa wishes she ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: My Sister's Keeper

    The book was one of the best books I have read in a very long time. It was a heartfelt look into a world of surgery and medicine. I love ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She never wears plaits

    Vesper is 15 and restless. She wants a new best friend, a new guitar, new everything. The night before today she went to a party, at the moment she is ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    banned for thinking patience is a good thing

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    very cool 10 out of 10

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    nice 9/10

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    really cool, dark 10/10

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for thinking he needs a reason

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Sin

    wow. This is a very dark and kind of depressing song. although I believe you should write what is good for you this would be not be very commercial. I ...

    Sep 21, 2009


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind