User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning someone for being good at something

    Oct 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cara's Funeral

    Good. I like this. I feel that it more belongs in fan fiction. Nice writing, it i very detailed and observant, good job. I have never been to a funeral ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: My Truth

    Love this. I'm a sucker for these relationship pieces, when you put people in difficult situations and see how they react. This is done in a extraordinary amount of detail ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Scripts Re: deleated

    ouch, ultra feminest I enjoyed it though. Nice freah rant with a good flow. Niced drama build at the end, i wanted more of it. This is a very teenage ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for choosing the least dark Sweeney Todd quote (which is what Sweeney Todd is all about)

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    all regina speaktor albums.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    Although he was weird he was also very talented RIP

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson had a deep voice!

    I can't really belive it. It could be true beacauce of his african american heritage, I'm not sure

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Taylor Swift: Kanye West interrupts her acceptance speech

    It was mean and hes getting a lot of criticism for it. I almost feel sorry for him

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    my beloved purple ipod has about 800 songs. Some of my favriote arists are Lily Allen Queen Regina Speaktor Bob Dylan etc

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Something I Totally Drummed Up

    This is okay. In a way it is a refeshingly simplae peice with a intresting message and good flow. But it also a bit of a wallow post. Your just ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

    loved it. Absolutly cried my eyes out. Cate Banchett makes me proud to be australian. America will never claim her!!

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Transformers 2

    hated it. Effects to fake and Megan fox with fake eyelashes, flashy clothes and zero acting ability. Don't waste your money

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    Loved it. It has all these horrible, confronting issues in it (poverty etc) but it is suprisingly uplifting.

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    my best friend is complaetly in love with them... but I really don't like them. Boring, cliched lirics, generic voices, to squeaky clean.

    Sep 26, 2009


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne