-
Re: Question Game
why is there not pink cake yet?
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: The "what if" game
What if YWS was created by aliens
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
rock
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
expanded his business to lollies. But the cookie superhero had other tricks up her sleeve....
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
annoying
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but the wish can talk and told me what it was. I wish I had a choclate elephant.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 anime!!
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking you are batman
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: the lost
hi there I don't really like this for the reason that the rhyme is boring. fine mine, etc repetitive. I don't really get this, something about a girl. sorry i ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Tender Mourning
Hi there. I'm not a huge fan to be honest. I do not really get it. A lot of lovely figurative language but the point is not there. I dare ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for keeping the point ban up for so long
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having double 9 points
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for being confusing
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Walk in a park with Emma
A short monologue . (Emma is on holiday with her boyfriend, they are walking through a park) Gosh, I never thought I like London, I mean I know that sounds ...
Oct 1, 2009
