-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a moving avatar
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
First and third. Second is hard for longer work.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Best Movie of 2005
Broad back mountain and Capote. Amazing performances in both. I also really liked pride and prejudice.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I'm one of those sad people that can not live without there mobile.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Drag Me To Hell
I have not seen this movie but I want to. I'm not usually a horror film fan but this looks very interesting.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Sterotypes and Labels
Stereotypes are just a way to judge people. I play chess does that make me a geek No
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?
Don't stop till you get enough
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Add a sentence!
It involved a needle, a ribbon and a lot of sand.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"Boys" Lady Gaga
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, there are specially trained to help you with your sadness.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Switch the Style
I have a sudden and unexpected craving for crakers of a chesse substance from a particular brand by the name of Jacob's I want to wrestle.
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Movie Quotes
"Shut your friggen gob" Juno
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Random Word Game!!!
fair
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Last letter
Shark
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Depends where you are in the world Do you like cartoons?
Oct 3, 2009
