User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    you say creepy I think unique

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Bliss

    Verse 1 Bliss Bliss is still living in her home town She is 29, feels 18 and is living in the lost and found She has seen a lot of ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deleted

    Hi this is good. This is a often talked about character. That is not swayed and effected by anything and just does there own thing. Because this type of character ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    cry

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Road Trip

    ( Michael and Lily have been best friends forever. Yesterday they graduated from high school. It was also Lily's 19th birthday. Today she has come to Michael's house in a ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because he was talking about leprechauns. he was talking about banning someone for talking about leprechauns.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Australia

    I really like this. I am quite picky when it comes to love poetry, I find it often gets tedious but i really like this one. Since this is based ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Baned for being awake

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    This is a really stupid article. I know a lot of people who would not call you cool for doing this. It is also really mean article. "do this or ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning someone for being addicted to smileys and then posting a smiley.

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baqiyyah's Lilies

    Hi Snoink. this is an interesting piece, It's a interesting way to write about a break up. The first stanza was a bit out of touch with the rest of ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Other Re: The Graveyard

    Nice. Is this a true story, If it is it must have been very scary for you. grave yards at night *shudder*. Anyway, onto the This is a extra ordinary ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ruined

    Hi there. This is good. You get your message along well. You have a good sense of rhythm and a very nice flow. Flow is really important in lyrics. Some ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    I acctully really liked it. Awsome

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube

    Funny as. Even though I love Dark Knight i loved the spoof.

    Oct 4, 2009


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief