User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Skin

    Love this. I can definitely see why you do. You inject so much emotion into your writing, It is a really important skill to have. The writing is very graphic, ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    I fully believe they should allow gay marriage, Everyone has the write to be with the person they love. It is a horrible prejudice, on a par with hating people ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Telephone Call

    This is really good. You capture that uncertain feeling you often get in a relationship perfectly. There are lots of mixed emotions, love ,loss etc A lot of people that ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Axis

    This is very smart you have a great use of adjectives you use adjectives isn a really unique which many writers wok for. it is dark in parts it also ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Edward and Bella

    Trying to make fan fiction your own is hard , but you pull it off. Not much is explained in this chapter, try and put some more in your next ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Thing Called Love

    Poetry is hard enougth, but making everything ryme and also sound great is very hard to do. But you can improve on some things. Add some more dementions to it ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Being four

    The world is an oyster I am the pearl A naive pearl A perky pearl I can get my way or go with the flow I will bend or swoop ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Story of an Elevator

    Sounds like a horrible experiance, glad you got out of it. This could have easily been described very cliched like, but this feels fresh and unique. there are a couple ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Violet seasons

    My name is Violet, I am a flyer of the seasons In fall I am a artist with lemon in my hair and sapphire between my toes In Winter I ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: peppermint whispers (16+)

    This is great, I love stories like this, that show a not so noble act through the eyes of the person commiting it. There is a underlyning innocence in the ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Life Of A Writer

    This is definitely a very different kind of work, I think a lot of people, especially on this site can relate to this. making the writers block and the muse ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Campfire Love Song

    The title origianaly turned me off this, becauce it sounded very one note and flat. But when I read it I found that It has a lot of personality, and ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: A Tribute to Michael Jackson

    I have not read many personal articles on Michael Jackson's death- and none written in a young persons point of view. He oviosly ment a lot to you as he ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Round Like The Moon (1)

    I really enjoyed this. the story i believe is about a girl doing something she will later very much regret, but also about her losing her innocence. the story has ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel

    "You will run through a patch of wild flowers, screaming" She told me this in whispers that with the cool, making my ears tingle in her icy melody. Who was ...

    Jul 15, 2009


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling