User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Other Poetry Re: Rainbow's end

    Hello Kyollorc This is an interesting poem. It's very well written and I love your use of language. Using the commas on the first line of every stanza really separates ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Butterfly On The Highway

    I am a Butterfly on a highway. My wings broken and bruised The cars drive by Oblivious To my sickness. I stumble forward My legs trying to Hold my once ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Book Thief

    This is very good. The figures in this picture are very whimsical looking. There look fairy tale like. The little girl and the ugly hag are a figure I have ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Quick English Poem

    Hi loller65. This is a good poem. As you said it is unique and oddball and I am impressed that you can write something like this in 5 minutes.There is ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 slightly addictive

    May 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being nosy about people you don't know.

    May 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: too late

    Hello originalhobbit I like your piece. It's rather interesting portrait. I would like to point out that to m it's only a image, not a story, and although I can ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Make it a big one rhett gone with the wind

    May 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: A Conversation

    This is a very good piece. The whole teenage angst, no one understands me especially my parent feel can easily come off whiny and annoying but this is pitch perfect. ...

    May 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The business

    Finns phone always seems to ring louder than usual hen it rang at an incontinent time. She was finally getting into a rhythm with her editing, noticing more errors more ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Golden Girl

    I really like this poem. It's dark glommy tragic deppsing to an extent and somewhat heavy. The story Is one ive heard a lot, the tragic story of a misguied ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cliff Diving

    Hi I really like this poem. Even though it's very you've made a very clear, crisp picture in my mind. it's almost like a scene in a film. I would ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On the Inside

    First Id like to say that there are a lot of pieces out there like this. Sort of "poor little rich girl" pieces that try and make the reader feel ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Uncontrollable Pain

    Hi there. I would firstly like to say that you could probably related to every teenage girl (Including me) in the world with this feeling that the world is ending ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you are also incredibly shallow and self centered which makes it immposible for you to get a job so you are thrown onto the streets and eventully die ...

    Oct 24, 2009


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman