User avatar

VeraWinters

  • General Articles Re: The day my world collapsed

    wow. This is a powerful story, the first hand perspective really gives intensity to it. It makes me scared to go through parks at night. I like the fact that ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Interstellar Highway

    I really like this. The good:\ You use you're words sparingly , like every one was chosen special, it makes the work feel sacred and special. A lot of the ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Name: vesper Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Power: Extreme Charisma, is loved by all. However she does not always deserve it Personality: Dry sense of humor, very sarcastic, has a ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: March

    I like this, but it leaves a lot of unanswered Questions You talk a lot about march. and how bad march is but what happened in march, that bothered me ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: the many faces of Quentin

    This storybook is about a German Teacher, Mr Wrine, and the many students he come in contact with. He works at a large bohemian school called Quentin that is occupied ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy's Not Here

    I really like this. Children always depend on the parents so much, but sometimes parents don't return the favor. It's good to see someone use this idea in a poem. ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: You

    Very good, It's interesting, but it does feel like a first attempt. Try and go over it agaun and try to make it more polished. The idea feels kind of ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beauty is a Beast

    love this, I was waiting for someone to tell a story through anger against fairy tales. Well Done There are lots of very inspiring and interesting lines but my favourite ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Harrowing Homes

    Trying to address the issues of the blind spots in society is hard to tackle, and you pulled it off. The piece is very honest but not brutally so, and ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Boxes

    Boxes hide what they want to show Like jealous little children Crying for attention Salty tears of longing Claustrophobic nightmare Outside is an airy dream Clinging to scratching walls Spiraling ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I simply wanted to put my writing up and have people review and help me improve. I also wanted to be part of a site where younger people had a ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: No Country for Old Men / The Road

    I love No Country for old men. Although I thought It was the scariest movie I have seen in a very long time. I can see why it won all ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Lesson in Dying

    Oh, very graphic, very amazing. There is a lot of anger and strength in this piece, the event is captured very well There are a couple of things that could ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Essence

    Very well put together. Not many people can pull off doing work this short. You have a very strong sense of language One of the advantages of having a short ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dancing at your fingertips

    Laughing to you Ls like crying to others Like pulling out my hair at the roots Why would I stay? When I'm always Stepping on broken promises You hold me ...

    Jul 29, 2009


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones