User avatar

VeraWinters

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Car Hugs

    Hm, this is interesting. In a way it's a bit of a cliched love poem, It really sucks when your trying to write love poetry because most aspects are kind ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I'm 25

    When I'm 16 I'll steal chocolate and pick roses. When I'm 17 I'll Eat cake and maybe someone will give me a key. When I'm 18 I'll stay in hostels ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Other Re: Rejection

    I actually like this. I did not think I would but it is kind of refreshing and strong. Keep writing like you mean it Vera

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Heart, My Home...

    Hm, pretty good. I really like the flow. It practically rolls on my tongue. But some of the lines feel a little unnecessary. Like Or the seven skies blazing blue, ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ~*~Darkend Light~*~

    Good I really like this. A nice turn on the avadrede love poem with a good flow and wording. Good Job Keep writing like you mean it Vera

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Friend Turned Foe

    Hm I'm not really feeling this. It's OK but it could be a lot better. It feels like you have spent 25 lines complaining about some one for being mean ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deleted

    Hm. This is a interesting peice. The good It dose not feel silly. And It is often common with these kind of gothic devil and hell works A really good ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Him

    Hm. I'm not hugely into this. It's kind of the average, the concept- boy meets girl, they fall in love, save each other, mean the world to each other, blah, ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Echoes

    Wow a really good piece The good Your use of language, it's figurative and beautiful, that was my favorite part of this piece. Texture: I read this piece 4 times ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    Very nice. But there are a couple of problems. The first paragraph is all happy, but then you start talking about corruption and condoms, it's a bit confusing. Secondly, it ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: in the bathroom, early morning

    Id also like to mention that this does not seem like a R rated piece. It has no harsh language, sex or possibly offending themes. Just like to mention. Keep ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Waste Away With Me

    wow, really great, very lyrical and textured, well done keep writing like you mean it Vera

    Aug 10, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Bus Stop

    You seem to have made a boring event interesting, it's a great skill to have. It feels a little long in places, i believe a bit could be cut out, ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: in the bathroom, early morning

    hm, I don't really understand what this is about. I think it might be A maid starting her morning because of her last line but I can't be sure. You ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Keeper

    colours of summer dance unseen to all but you for the rest escape in oceans of misery and waves of regret your smile of white blossoms eyes rejoice a forgotten ...

    Aug 9, 2009


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury