User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Fun things and unique events to happen in a story?

    There are probably a couple of ways to spice that up (and I mean, fighting monsters is kind of the basis of Percy Jackson, but I think few people consider ...

    Apr 13, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Fun things and unique events to happen in a story?

    I don't write much realistic fiction (and when I do it's usually a mystery) so I'm just going to answer this from the fantasy side. My take on cliches in ...

    Apr 13, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #9 Doing reviews to keep my points high. Somehow, in the year-plus-several-months that Ellipse had spent incognito, as well as in the years before that, a plan had been ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #8 Ugh I hate school and I'm still jetlagged. Flying back to the earthling system from Planet Five had taken too long. The Ink was by no means a ...

    Apr 2, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #7 Okay so maybe I slept for most of that 14 hour plane ride. Also I lost a whole 15 hours and jetlag is terrible. Sirena had some whacked-up ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #6 I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK AND THIS CHAPTER NEEDS TO BE A LOT MORE THAN 1K so here's the 1K for week 56, as proof. Focci called his ...

    Mar 12, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Blessed Are The People

    To let you know that I read the first part of Mad King, I am going to ruin your string of posts. I'll hold off on the review until you ...

    Aug 15, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #5 I evidently forgot to update this thread last week. My sincerest apologies. Also, I know I promised character sketches, but I was very lazy these past two weeks, ...

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Who's That Character? All the sauve space-farers we've met thus far, and what we know about them. Thus far. Ellipse: A problematic janitor working on the Fold Monitor. Focci: A ...

    Mar 22, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #4 A cover? Sort of? It looks way too serious for this book, but I have some concepts I might work on later that are a little more suited ...

    Mar 21, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #3 Man, this week has been so gross. I had a band concert Tuesday and a band trip Friday and I kind of just hate band right now. (But ...

    Mar 11, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #2: Oh. My god. NASA just located a solar system with like seven habitable planets, and I am suddenly so angry with myself for not considering different kinds of ...

    Feb 25, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #1: Wow. I was definitely more prepared for LMS 2 than I was for this round. LMS 2 had me sketching and making spreadsheets like nobody's business, and while ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Novel Chapters: 1: An alien in the ladies' room recovers from motion sickness 2: Wheelchairs do not get along well with the Fold Terminal staff elevators 3: Taken from Chapter ...

    Feb 16, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Intelligent Species: Because many extraterrestrial languages do not rely on the same set of sounds as Earth languages, alien names and places have been translated or simply ignored in favor ...

    Feb 16, 2017


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline