User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Eyyy. This'll be LMS number five? Or four? College really got me on the last one, but hopefully I can finish a novel this round. #normal working hours. -- Anyways, ...

    Aug 9, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    New parts compilation because I am on travel and doing this lms business on my phone please end me. Petro grabs the bars and tries to shake them. “Why don’t ...

    Dec 30, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    This is my place for unfinished chapters I guess. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but classes are destroying me and I can't always get through as ...

    Nov 25, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Novel Organization: NO CHAPTERS WE DIE LIKE MEN Also I cannot possibly come up with enough funny, sarcastic, and vague titles for the things that happen in this book. Instead, ...

    Sep 4, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    The map is killing me. Have some more pantheon info. The Elemental Gods: Hydron, Geora, Pyra, & Aeros Of the greater gods, the Elemental Gods were once the most prolific ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    The little island in the middle with two peaks on it is about the size of New Hampshire. If you know how big New Hampshire is. Also this preview is... ...

    Aug 30, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Pony up, cowboys. I'm gonna talk about maps and only maps for the next several days. I've finally started it. I doodled a little sketch on a napkin last night ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    I've had a revelation: Originally, I had played with the idea of starting the novel while Ming and Petro are away from their village on separate errands. BUT. For the ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Petro Amazing how much a little shading can make me feel less sad about my computer drawings.

    Aug 5, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Ming

    Aug 5, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    No sketches yet. I don't have a scanner, and all my computer sketches are making me sad. But I've got some better ideas about the characters. Petro: As I mentioned ...

    Aug 3, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    The Pantheon: It's decided. A pantheon is necessary for this novel's lore. Here are the big guys. I'll do sketches and come up with some legends at some point. Hopefully. ...

    Jul 29, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS V: Earth Descended

    Whaddup whaddup it's time to plan for LMS V even though I literally just started another project. It's fine; my upperclassmen at uni say this year won't be as busy ...

    Jul 27, 2019
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #11 Everything is on fire and also a mess. I am a hot mess also. 69 After the first week, which Ellipse spent sore with the effort of readjusting, ...

    Jun 11, 2018
  • Writers Corner Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)

    Entry #9 Okay since we're doing these different wordcount thingies, I'm giving up on consistent chapter lengths. Action for the win y'all. The crew dashed through the shipping sector, with ...

    May 20, 2018


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot