User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    I ate so much pie y'all. ...He said you might know something about large scale magic." The professor made a disgruntled sound, and Francesca tapped the eraser of her pencil ...

    Nov 28, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    *sigh* Tim blinked at her, and then went back to stirring the cocoa. “Maybe it’s a whole bunch of aether-loved.” “Maybe.” Francesca said, but she doubted it. How would a ...

    Nov 21, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    “They do.” Jon let out a sigh so long Francesca wondered where he kept the air for it. “But this seems like something that could use a few additional angles, ...

    Nov 13, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    I swear I'll publish again I really swear it “Uh.” Francesca eyed the expanse of writing in front of her. “Surprise me?” The stranger’s eyes gleamed. “Oh my gosh. Okay. ...

    Nov 7, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    “Hey, no worries,” they said. And holy cow, they had dimples. Perfect dimples, symmetrically placed on either side of the face. Wow. Francesca dropped her phone again. Her hands were ...

    Oct 31, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    When will my publishing schedule return from the war? Then her phone rang, reminding Francesca of the call she’d put on hold. “Ugh.” Taking this next call might as well ...

    Oct 24, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    It's been a week and I'm still tired Xander Montavon stood in the break room, butt parked in front of the cofee machine, in his shiny oxfords and just-barely-rumpled slacks, ...

    Oct 16, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    God this needs so much editing I hate travel anyway picking up from where I left off... And it wasn’t like she hadn’t known it was there. It wasn’t like ...

    Oct 10, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Just the writing for week 4 bc I'm on travel It served Francesca’s best interests to completely wipe the hours between midnight and four o’ clock in the morning on ...

    Oct 3, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    There are Chapters Now

    Sep 11, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    San Angelo Notes Pt. 6 I could not find a full 3x4 piece of paper. This one is only 33 x 40 inches.

    Sep 4, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: LMS VI: The Lost Dragon

    ALSO... I HAD THE BIGGEST CRACKBRAIN IDEA... WHAT IF I MADE IT A WEBCOMIC INSTEAD OF A BOOK. You know, like a CRAZY person. haha I'd never do that.... unless.... ...

    Sep 2, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    We're One Long Weekend Away

    Sep 2, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    San Angelo Notes Pt. 5 Does anyone know where to do oversized scanning? Like... 3x4 feet scanning? Asking for me. -- IT'S PUBLIC FIGURES TIME. The the last major burb ...

    Aug 31, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Teetle Tattle Tittle Title Ugh Patchwork City City Shuffle The Shifting of San Angelo Rush Hour III: San Angelo The Scrambling of San Angelo City Scramble City Scrambled City Shuffled ...

    Aug 28, 2022


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg