User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    cont. She wet her lips and slowly brought herself back to the present. The strange discombobulation of buildings from disparate neighborhoods passed in a blur outside her window, and Persy ...

    Mar 13, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    continued Francesca choked. “Magic plans?” She shot Persy a dubious grimace through the front windshield as she rounded the car. Yanking open the back seat door, she leaned in to ...

    Mar 6, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Wednesday, October 1, Late-Afternoon Francesca couldn’t find Tim’s thesis. She’d tried the UCBF Wizardry department website. She’d poked and prodded at Jstor and the US Wizardry Journal. Sheâ€

    Feb 27, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Lol I went to a ballroom competition and SLAYED and that's why I'm cutting it so close this week By some unholy stroke of bad luck, Francesca and Tim had ...

    Feb 20, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    ... I don't know what happened this week. So apparently, Winona’s wizard contact was Melvin Grace. Melvin Grace, the bane of Francesca’s existence. Melvin Grace, who she’d never met, but ...

    Feb 13, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    I really want to go to the beach She had wasted her college years. She could have had four years of beach time, and she’d let a gaggle of wasted ...

    Feb 5, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    I'm going to see Hadestown on Sunday night lol It clicked while Francesca was on a call with a project engineer. The project engineer was some snot-nosed college grad from ...

    Jan 28, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    It's been a week I guess It had only been a few days since the first shift, and already this tiny piece of Chinatown made Francesca feel like she was ...

    Jan 22, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    What week is it The interior coast of San Angelo Bay looked oddly familiar in this picture–not just in its shoreline, but in the precise patchwork of browns and greys ...

    Jan 16, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Partway down the hall, a streak of light sprayed over the carpet, barely escaping the single lit room in view. Francesca sighed. Even in the dark, she was pretty sure ...

    Jan 9, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    I'm going to a hockey game tonight so I busted this out real fast hahahaha Francesca woke up sweating. Her phone screen lit up, blinking with a string of new ...

    Jan 1, 2023
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    It Crithmis It needed something more though. With a shrug, she drew two stick figures in the center, and then ferried the patchwork back to her sewing machine. She fiddled ...

    Dec 26, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    “I can’t believe the library puts up with this,” Arthur Jr. said. He stalked toward Francesca and Nadia and extricated their wine glasses from their hands. Francesca let it happen, ...

    Dec 19, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    Or, you know, she could not. Francesca hung on to the assist grip on Persy’s passenger door like her life depended on it. Her sewing bag rocked back and forth ...

    Dec 12, 2022
  • Writers Corner Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard

    I have three sewing projects scattered around my living room. Maybe more. The UCBF professors sure liked to spout his name. If only Francesca could find out what exactly he ...

    Dec 5, 2022


Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett