-
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
HERE IS WHERE WE ARE LEAVING OFF FROM... since I didn't finish another full chapter before it was 10 pm my time on the eve before LMS begins hahahaha. --- ...
Jun 15 -
Re: LMS VII: I am going to finish Loosely Lawful dangnabit
Listen friends I know I've published 12 chapters of this work and have 6 more sitting in my draft because I'm a coward, but I will end this. It will ...
May 18 -
Re: Vento Just Chillin Over Here
I'm trying to be more active around the site so I thought I'd drop this thread here. I'm not really interested in anything in return for reviews--it's nice just to ...
Aug 31, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Wednesday, October 15, Evening The problem, Francesca discovered, after two days of twiddling her thumbs and thinking and planning out a quilt, was that she had no clue what ‘her ...
Jun 2, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Monday, October 13th, Afternoon Francesca stewed as she walked home. She shouldn’t have to do this. Surely Marvin Grace, called upon already by this uppity other wizard, and already familiar ...
May 26, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Monday, October 14, Late-Morning So, maybe Francesca got a little lost. She didn’t get lost in the literal sense–though with the city layout changing every day, she was surprised by ...
May 22, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. She was in so much trouble. But since the department of public utilities would be shortstaffed without her at this moment, maybe she had some grace before any potential ...
May 15, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. Somehow, she even did it without coffee. And then, once the sun had risen fully over the horizon, Francesca finally stood up for a break. Her face was oily, ...
May 8, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. The screen of her camera blinked, warning her that she was about to shoot at several different shutter speeds. She tapped her glasses. She couldn’t miss the flare of ...
May 1, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. She swallowed hard. “I’m not- Tim, it wasn’t just any magic. It was our magic blocking off access to that URL. And it had to be someone in the ...
Apr 24, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. Those were mostly egg, so they totally counted as protein. After a few seconds, she waved A-ma over and pointed at a row of cups filled with pastel yellow ...
Apr 17, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. The rest of the day was surprisingly quiet. Without the hospitals constantly arranging their back-up water and sewage service, Francesca had very little to do. Construction permitting was on ...
Apr 10, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. No one in the world had ever observed the imbuing of aether into a magical item. Not in living memory, at least, and probably not for a few centuries ...
Apr 3, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
cont. As Francesca passed the next round of pieces through her sewing machine, her brain whirred. The presser foot clicked and clacked, and Francesca thought about the layout of parks ...
Mar 26, 2023 -
Re: Vento's LMS VI Pinboard
Cont. It occurred to her though, that even if these individual quilted blocks could not stack together over time to solve the entire scrambling of San Angelo’s city blocks, then ...
Mar 20, 2023
