-
Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)
The Ships and their Crews: The Conics - a small trading vessel built by the Specifus. Its business specialties are the transport of delicate materials and small-scale shipping operations, like ...
Feb 11, 2017 -
Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)
The MVPs: Ellipse - A girl from Titan who isn't entirely sure why she's being chased by bounty hunters. She was born Elliott Bei, and sometimes uses the alias Ellie ...
Feb 11, 2017 -
Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)
Synopsis: After being chased through customs by bounty hunters, Ellipse stows away on a small-scale trading vessel named the Conics , and of course, it just so happens that this ...
Feb 11, 2017 -
Re: Conics Unfortunately (LMS)
Conics Unfortunately Guess what! I'm doing LMS again . Is there anyone else who will have participated in all three rounds? But that's probably not what you're in this thread ...
Feb 11, 2017 -
Re: To Write a Mystery
As I struggle through the big reveal of my current, main project, I have gotten it into my head that a short mystery might help me pick up some skills ...
Aug 22, 2014 -
Re: Post and Study Quotes
“Oh please, there’s no way an obvious gentleman would be a wizard. They’re supposed to be young men, handsome and fair and completely empty upstairs.” -Lady Dianne of Trador to ...
Apr 14, 2014 -
Re: im stuck
If you're looking for something specific that completely ignores the romantic subplot or plot, might I suggest The Chronicles of Chrestomanci by Dianna Wynne Jones? Granted, the books are aimed ...
Mar 11, 2014 -
Re: Fear of Reading My Stuff to Other People?
Wow! I'm jealous that you have a writing class where you live! That's so exciting! Anyways, I always find that I'm less apprehensive about other people reading my work if ...
Feb 11, 2014
