User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @Pompadour: So... I know you wanted it done realistically, but I didn't have a friend who really matched your description of him, so I had no model... :( At least ...

    Mar 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @tkpejb, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! I didn't realize you had changed the post already. (It's okay though, because I put you in ...

    Mar 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @WritingWolf Yes, I can do a second character for you, but it could be a while. (I had half days at school, so I got lots of stuff done.)

    Mar 1, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Whoa... @BlueAfrica That's a lot of info. I'll probably draw 2 total pictures, one with Christian and Minerva, and the other with Morrow and Tirion. (I'm already cackling manically...) Uh... ...

    Feb 28, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @tkpejb and @BlueAfrica, I would be happy to draw your characters!

    Feb 28, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @WritingWolf I finished! Thanks for the review!

    Feb 28, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Thanks, @Pompadour. It should be up either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, depending on your time zone. Here is my first concept... I hope it's okay? And WritingWolf, I did colors ...

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Sure thing, @WritingWolf! It should be up either Tomorrow or the day after. Oh, and here is a concept sketch:

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Oh yeah, @Pompadour, I'll probably be drawing as long as I live, so I'm happy to draw Hawk for you! One question though: would you prefer if I did this ...

    Feb 27, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    I named one of my characters George Poisson just so I could make a joke and call him 'fish boy'. (French...)

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Ooh! Fun! Here's a little piece of studio art I did. It was so hard. Eurgh.

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    This seems to be popular right now, so I figured I would try it! I can do digital or traditional, but be warned that my work is highly stylized unless ...

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting character sketch request [free of charge]

    Wow, this is pretty cool! Am I allowed to copy your business model?

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "Well, since my cousin lives just across town, we'd split it and save it for college. That is, if my parents don't put it in the stocks. Pa is doing ...

    Dec 18, 2013


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka