User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe

    @Carlito I'm going to Taiwan to finally see my mom's side of the family again after *checks watch* six years haha. The pandemic really altered the travel schedule. ...Art sounds ...

    Oct 26, 2023
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe

    Lol I will be overseas for about half the month in November, so my goal is just 30k words in total for any projects related to Loosely Lawful. So, you ...

    Oct 23, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Vento's Camp NaNo

    Well friends... travel really wore me out. I thiiiink I will get through goals 2 and 5. Number 1 is already somewhere in the compost bin rotting away, and 4 ...

    Jul 20, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Vento's Camp NaNo

    I'm back from traveling! Or, well. The first of my July travels. I'm packing up for the next one on Monday haha. I'm going to narrow myself down to five ...

    Jul 5, 2023
  • Camp NovMo Archives Re: Vento's Camp NaNo

    CAMP NANO TIME Haha I've actually never done this? I'm going to go like... uni elective style on this and write ten goals and hold myself accountable for maybe 3-5 ...

    Jun 16, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Narrative Telephone

    So I watch a dnd live play thing called Critical Role, and since they're not meeting during quarantine, they streamed a cute game called "narrative telephone" so they could keep ...

    Apr 20, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading?

    I read an excellent book called Kill the Farm Boy recently. (well, I listened to it. the narrator was very good) It's... maybe 16+ because of the vulgar humor, but ...

    Aug 3, 2019
  • Art & Photography Re: A Picture Book by Buggie

    Update No. 2 Ah, the dress. I had to browse through quite a number of pictures for these. I wasn't sure whether to go more evening gown style or draw ...

    Sep 25, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: A Picture Book by Buggie

    Update No. 1 After much doodling in class, I finalized a few elements of the two main characters, and though some details still need work, here is the first full-color ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: A Picture Book by Buggie

    So, I'm writing and illustrating a picture book! The Project: I was drafted by my local library to help with a little story-telling project. After much fretting, I decided that ...

    Sep 10, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    "I'd walk through it and leave my companion behind. That dumb fox would only make sarcastic remarks anyway." - Prince Braxton, Golden Bird, Red Fox What would you do if ...

    Jul 30, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    Ugh... @BlueAfrica: I know it's not the style you wanted, but I saw some art the other day and it was just so so so cute and... I have no ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @tkpejb Sorry this took me so long! I have no excuses because I was being lazy. Anywho... Sorry if I got some of the details wrong! Or if the relationship ...

    Mar 11, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @tkpejb... It looks awful, and way too cartoonish. Thank goodness this is just a concept piece! Concept for Olivia and Finn:

    Mar 3, 2014
  • Art & Photography Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests

    @BlueAfrica Oh my gosh I did not want to do anything today... Since you had two images requested, I put the second one later on the list. And @tkpejb, I'm ...

    Mar 3, 2014


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf