-
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Up to 20909 for today! Woot woot. Nano website says I'm 70% to my 30k goal.
Nov 16, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Hit 19,802 words today! Going strong y'all.
Nov 16, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: The Little Sea Dragon
This concept is so fun!! Good luck! (Also #Go modified Nano Team!)
Nov 14, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Haha rough weekend. Had a tragic 0-5 loss at hockey and then an audition on Sunday. But! Both of my team members at work are at a conference and I ...
Nov 14, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Didn't quite make 1k today, but my total is 13011. Still doin' good.
Nov 11, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Also, this is not really reflective of the characters, but I was scrolling through my art archives to send samples to a commission patron and stumbled on this thing I ...
Nov 10, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Wow! 1770 words today to bring my total to 12185. Nanowrimo website says I'm 41% of the way to 30k. (Don't tell anyone but I wrote it while on the ...
Nov 10, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
10415 words! Hit that 10k with a couple days to spare.
Nov 9, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Total after today is 9134 words eyyyy
Nov 8, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
I wrote 1165 words today, bringing my total to 8118! Wooooo! 30k was definitely the right choice for me. I feel like I can keep this up all month. Hopefully ...
Nov 7, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
6953 words today :D
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
5910 words! Let's goooooo
Nov 5, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Didn't quite get 1k words today but that's okay I'm at 4830, so I'm ahead of schedule still.
Nov 4, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
I'm at 3910 total! Going strong.
Nov 3, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Eyyy somehow managed 2666 words today. Don't tell anyone but I maaay have done a lot of it while at work. I can't wait to be transferred so I have ...
Nov 2, 2023
