-
Re: Love and Other Rituals
About to hop on the plane home, so another abbreviated writing session today. 11/2 Update: 765 words (total 1055) His workroom, thankfully, is just as he left it. He takes ...
Nov 3, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
AHHHH thank you Snoink! Anyway. I did write a bit yesterday, but I was so tired lol. Dance competition results? Me and my buddy took fourth place in the Waltz/Tango/Foxtrot ...
Nov 3, 2025 -
Re: NovMo '25-The Letter to The Stars
You can do it!!! I have never finished all 50k, but aiming for it definitely helps a lot!
Nov 3, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
I am in the airport at 4 am thinking about my novel instead of thinking about the competition I'm about to go to lol. Also I outlined out like ten ...
Oct 31, 2025 -
Re: Love and Other Rituals
November is going to be totally nuts for me this year, but I want to at least do a little! I am admittedly starting the month on travel at a ...
Oct 30, 2025 -
Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged
Work is actually wrecking me. (Imagine me crying on the floor like a toddler throwing a tantrum) I'm going to keep writing - I have 16 hours of train travel ...
Nov 21, 2024 -
Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged
I wrote a horrible limerick, so Clara-the-Mage is now canonically a bad poet. “And now…” Gabriele says grandly, as they both step back from the table, “huh. Can you read ...
Nov 14, 2024 -
Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged
Neve’s head thrums with the beginnings of a headache. “What exactly are you trying to achieve?” “Isn’t it obvious?” No! Neve thinks. It’s not! You haven’t said! But instead of ...
Nov 11, 2024 -
Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged
More excellent Neve: Shimmying her way back up into her chair, she raises a hand and pastes on her best blank, serious, academic face. “Seconded.” “Were you under the table?” ...
Nov 3, 2024 -
Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged
Here's a line that I think says a lot about Neve: “Goodness, raise your heads,” the king says, with a dismissive wave. “You’re all here to do me a favor. ...
Nov 3, 2024 -
Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged
Hahaha I am doing so many things lol. I had a hockey game today and dance practice yesterday, but we are at 3000 words! Not too late to catch up ...
Nov 3, 2024 -
Re: NovMo 2024: Castle Collaged
It's that time again friends! I'm going back to the old "funky shifting setting" idea again, but this time in a cozy, extremely-inaccurate-but-almost-Italian-Renaissance castle. Hopefully containing t
Oct 16, 2024 -
Re: Haiku Train
Wind-blown and storm-drenched, We batten down the hatches. No shanties we sing.
Jan 4, 2024 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
Haha @Messenger yes I play hockey! I started when I first moved to the Midwestern US... you can blame webcomics and also my obsession with the big stadium renovation in ...
Nov 27, 2023 -
Re: NaNo 2023: Loosely Lawful Universe
I told myself: I'm going to do so much writing on this sixteen hour plane ride. And then I slept for 10 and watched movies the rest of it. Anyway ...
Nov 20, 2023
