User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Final day! I was hoping to get a little further than I did, but 33k is pretty respectable. 11/30 Update: 297 words (total 33935) Twenty squared makes four hundred minutes, ...

    Dec 1, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Sooooo... I maybe spent the whole day hanging out with a friend I never get to see. And then I drew dnd characters hahaha. 11/29 update: 220 words (total 33638) ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Really sliding under the wire today. 11/29 Update: 678 words (total 33418) “I haven’t been stringing her along!” Gil doesn’t think he’s been stringing Eustasia along. Yes, maybe Wentworth ha

    Nov 29, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I am going to end this month exactly as I started it: on travel. Hahaha. 11/27 Update: 621 words (total 32740) He definitely draws stares, and raised eyebrows, and mouths ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    11/26 Update: 933 words (total 32119) Had her sister felt stifled in the society they kept? Of the three of them, Theodora was the only one who would have remembered ...

    Nov 27, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    WHEN WILL THE WORK STRUGGLES END. Fingers crossed I can get something done over Thanksgiving weekend. 11/25 Update: 551 words (total 31186) Guiltily, she sneaks a glance at the kitchen ...

    Nov 26, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I am so far past even the idea of catching up to the 50k pace... but I have not missed a day! 11/24 Updates: 489 words (total 30635) “So… we ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Today I tried out for a hockey team. 11/23 Update: 387 words (total 30146) “Something wrong?” her father asks, shaking Eustasia out of her thoughts. “No! No. I just… have ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Maybe I'm just losing steam. 11/22 Update: 327 words (total 29759) Eustasia’s face tightens as she continues to read. It doesn’t make sense. Why would Lord Massey ask these kinds ...

    Nov 23, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I had to work late today y'all. Like I didn't even have extracurriculars I was just working. 11/21 Update: 570 words (total 29432) The moment he sinks into his desk ...

    Nov 22, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    This user was SUPPOSED to have a day off today. 11/20 Update: 496 words (total 28862) As they all march back to the manor, Gil stews. He has three options, ...

    Nov 21, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I have not been able to write while at work this week and it shows. I also have not gotten home until late this week. RIP me. 11/19 Update: 500 ...

    Nov 20, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    It's been a day, friends. 11/18 Update: 244 words (total 27866) The trio who are actually taking measurements burst through first, sights and theodolites strapped to their backs. Then the ...

    Nov 19, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    Work today was a real trial. Here's hoping for tomorrow! 11/17 Update: 1570 words (total 27622) Then her father guides her down into one of the extra chairs he keeps ...

    Nov 18, 2025
  • NovMo Archives Re: Love and Other Rituals

    I thought to myself: today I shall reach the actual 50k wordcount goal. And then I spent 10 hours drawing icons for my dnd group's new campaign. 11/16 Update: 2143 ...

    Nov 17, 2025


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien