User avatar

Ventomology

Buggiedude2340

  • Randomosity Re: Insert Coin [2]

    You get a refurbished Model T Ford, which may or may not have been somehow stolen from a museum. I insert one thousand folded paper cranes. (How long would it ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I have come to claim my coat of arms! (Is this like the horse? Are we supposed to do something creative?)

    Jun 18, 2015
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    Knight Buggie keeps on marching through the fog. The fog. Knight Buggie keeps on marching through the fog. The fog. 101. - Done 15 July 2015 102. - Done 25 ...

    Jun 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    Oops, I converted my time wrong... :) Good game, @Widdershins! I wish you luck with the rest of the competition!

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Feb. 25 - Mar. 11th: Wolfare1!

    Congratulations! (And salutations.) Those GIFs though.

    Feb 26, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    I wasn't planning on joining, but since @AstralHunter issued that challenge, I shall take up the mantel and compete!

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, those hours pass quickly, and the cannibals begin to feel peckish again.

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is your YWS BFF?

    I don't think I could possibly pick a best friend, but there are definitely people who had an impact. Thanks @aravis, @fortis and @lostthought for being my first friends around ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Have you ever met a famous author?

    I met Jonathan Auxier ( Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes ), D.J. MacHale, and Brandon Mull at a local event my area holds every year called the Cavalcade of ...

    Nov 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Did someone say cake? (YWS Birthday Badge)

    Ooh, I love cake! Especially when it's cheesecake... Come to think, what kind of cake is this? @fortis, @lostthought, @BiscuitsBatchAvoy, and @Sherri, help me identify this cake!

    Nov 15, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    Onwards! 56. - Done 10 September 2014 57. - Done 21 September 2014 58. - Done 11 October 2014 59. - Done 31 October 2014 60. - Done 3 November ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Rides in on a beauteous, tan mare, laughing maniacally and waving around a gleaming sword. I would like to request my jousting lance!

    Sep 10, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Did you go abroad this summer?

    I went to Japan and Taiwan to spend some time with my relatives, but it's always awkward because I can't speak the languages well!

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures

    I've officially become too lazy to write dramatic descriptions 46. - Done 29 July 2014 47. - Done 4 August 2014 48. - Done 4 August 2014 49. - Done ...

    Jul 30, 2014
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Apparently, I forgot to mention it when I reached 35 reviews. Whoops! But now I have reached 45, and would like to request both my horse, and a set of ...

    Jul 29, 2014


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians