-
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
@Messenger, Should I have Slide meet up with the Lev (megsug's character) before he joins the other rescuers, or should she meet with them later?
Jun 4, 2014 -
Re: Challenge One Details and Scores of the Blood Bath
*cringes* Ten bucks- I'm going to die today. Anyways, the villain I picked was Wally Bullwinkle, the dog-kidnapper from Eleanor Estes's Ginger Pye . Wally Bullwinkle hated Jerry and Rachael ...
Jun 3, 2014 -
Re: The Islands of Talgaria DT
I have no idea. But my last post was pretty close to the end, so that's why I've been holding back...
Jun 3, 2014 -
Re: Challenge One Details and Scores of the Blood Bath
*cries* I'm gonna die!
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: Tributes and The Blood Bath!
Ugh. My time zone is so inconvenient. Here's my entry! There it is. That’s the cornucopia—a giant, golden bell that looks like it had been detached from an equally humongous ...
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire
@Cole, Are you still planning on doing this contest? The deadline is coming up.
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
Sounds great, @megsug! @Messenger, should I wait until Reise writes her post (since she's a prisoner)?
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
*Gasps* @SuperNintendo, you're playing it real in that post there.
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
Yeah, what Craz said! I can take the next post, but I just need someone to volunteer as Slide's buddy.
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Beautiful, Lauren2010. Beautiful.
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Ah, I see. It's not a bad idea.
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Isn't it on the reference document?
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Is it just me, or did the Great Hall get several hundred times more dramatic? Also, I have won my helmet, noble knight-master, Hannah.
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures
Thank you for the head protection. NOW FOR MORE REVIEWS! 26. -Done 4 May 2014 27. -Done 10 May 2014 28. -Done 11 May 2014 29. -Done 12 May 2014 ...
Jun 1, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training
Victor Shang | The Team Challenge Victor sincerely wished he could bonk his head Charlie-Brown-style on the tree that Isi was currently sitting under. All he was hearing was status ...
Jun 1, 2014
