-
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Hmmm... I wonder who will post next...
Jun 14, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
I posted! I leave Victor's choice of noise up to whoever goes next.
Jun 13, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training
Victor Shang | Encounter: Scirocco The plotting with Jorah had been okay. Really, Jorah wasn't as intimidating as some of the other members of Team A. (cough, cough, L) But ...
Jun 13, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
@Lumi, I actually think people are just hesitant to go first! I'm gonna post for this, so don't scrap it just yet. :)
Jun 13, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
You did great, meg! Now let's see who'll post next...
Jun 13, 2014 -
Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire
Since I am irresponsible and did not do a very good job with publicizing this contest, I have decided that there were too few contestants to really have a fair ...
Jun 12, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Hmm... I'm feeling a light bulb somewhere. Heh heh heh...
Jun 11, 2014 -
Re: Island of Subversion DT
Hooray! Things are happening!
Jun 11, 2014 -
Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire
I did! Although I suppose it's time to do that again...
Jun 7, 2014 -
Re: The Fairy Tale Campfire
Ah, I see. Well, I still don't have much a of a turnout. We'll see what happens.
Jun 5, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Um... Sure. Sure I am. Glitter is fun. (Except when people stuff a whole bunch of it in the same envelope as a card, and then you open it over ...
Jun 5, 2014 -
Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures
I'm not even sure what item this is for anymore... 36. - Done 4 June 2014 37. - Done 12 June 2014 38. - Done 14 June 2014 39. - ...
Jun 5, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue DT
Okay! @megsug, I'm posting. Tell me if I do something wrong with Lev's personality! Anyways, I'm thinking he'll just bring Slide along for whatever meeting he has with the other ...
Jun 5, 2014 -
Re: Captured, Escape, Rescue! (Closed/ Started)
Slide of the Bothrop Clan Spring. Everything in Slide's body, from the edges of her scales, to the pits under her eyes told her that it was spring. Warmth emanated ...
Jun 5, 2014 -
Re: Challenge Two Details and Challenge One Scores
I knew it! Someone owes me ten bucks. Ha ha, good luck to the rest of you!
Jun 4, 2014
