-
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I certainly hope you're right. TUBM has reviewed something today.
Aug 13, 2014 -
Re: Did you go abroad this summer?
I went to Japan and Taiwan to spend some time with my relatives, but it's always awkward because I can't speak the languages well!
Aug 5, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Agh. Sorry I didn't post! We had a short-notice vacation this weekend. Anyways, I'm really sorry guys, but I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with an SB ...
Aug 4, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Yay! I'll see what I can come up with. Speaking of which, where are the other music club members? Aside from Evatt, who probably can't appear in the post anyway, ...
Aug 1, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Well, unless Lumi has some plan for the other clubs (like with the science guys?) we could probably have some kind of club meeting things going on. Just... as a ...
Jul 31, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Oh my gosh. I am so sorry for not coming back as soon as my vacation was over. Like... ugh. Lumi, I'll see what you post tonight and then try ...
Jul 31, 2014 -
Re: What would your characters do?
"I'd walk through it and leave my companion behind. That dumb fox would only make sarcastic remarks anyway." - Prince Braxton, Golden Bird, Red Fox What would you do if ...
Jul 30, 2014 -
Re: Knight Vento's Boisterous Adventures
I've officially become too lazy to write dramatic descriptions 46. - Done 29 July 2014 47. - Done 4 August 2014 48. - Done 4 August 2014 49. - Done ...
Jul 30, 2014 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
Apparently, I forgot to mention it when I reached 35 reviews. Whoops! But now I have reached 45, and would like to request both my horse, and a set of ...
Jul 29, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Oh. Whoa. Okay, um... Wow. GO TEAM A! Anyways, just to let you all know that I'm not abandoning you, I'll be gone for the next two+one-half weeks on a ...
Jun 30, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Yay! Thank you for posting, people! Also, who's going next? It'd be nice if @Liv, @Iggy, or @AriaAdams posted next, since we haven't seen much representation from Ruby, L, and ...
Jun 27, 2014 -
Re: YWS Radio Theater: Call for Entries
Whoa, another one? You're on a roll, Elinor! Would it be presumptuous to enter the script-writing part?
Jun 25, 2014 -
Re: Victors of the Hunger Games
Congrats to you both!
Jun 17, 2014 -
Re: Favourite Colour Rules
Viridian! And is it weird to know like... all the weird colors people have already listed? Wonder where I even learned them...
Jun 16, 2014 -
Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]
Yes, 22 notes in 12 hours, but we still need another team A member to post!
Jun 15, 2014
